incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Native support of the SVG graphic format in Apache OpenOffice.org
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 21:20:43 GMT
Hi Ariel,

Le 4 déc. 11 à 22:08, Ariel Constenla-Haile a écrit :

> Hi Eric,
>
> On Sun, Dec 04, 2011 at 09:47:53PM +0100, eric b wrote:
>> The log says :
>> /cygdrive/e/apache_ooo/svgreplacement/main/toolkit/
>> JunitTest_toolkit_unoapi.mk:28: *** Malformed target-specific
>> variable definition.  Stop.
>
> I see. Sure it's a merging issue on Armin's branch, because on
> trunk that API test builds fine.

Yes, they do on trunk, so you're right.

>>> Last build breaker I've seen has been found by Andrew, in ucpp.
>>> You can see it in a clean build, if you do build --all in ucpp.
>>>

>> Sorry, do you mean  cppu ?  Looks ok so far.
>
> no, ucpp, introduced by 118568: replace license incompatible lcc with
> ucpp

Ok. So I understand why I don't have that yet in svgreplacement tree.

>>> On the other hand, I've experienced some random crashes with
>>> cygwin's make, again unrelated to source code changes.
>>>

>> We should collect such information, and maintain some wiki page :
>> Windows is 90% of our users, and we cannot fail.
>>
>> Anyway I think I really got toolkit build breaker in toolkit.
>>

>> Maybe my fault ... well ... I'll have a deeper look.
>
> looking at that line both in Armin's branch and trunk, the look alike:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/branches/alg/
> svgreplacement/main/toolkit/JunitTest_toolkit_unoapi.mk?
> revision=1205420&view=markup#l28
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/toolkit/
> JunitTest_toolkit_unoapi.mk?revision=1162288&view=markup#l28
>
> it looks like a merging issue.

No difference here too. Looking more closely, I thought it was a
TAB / space issue (gmake needs 2 tabulations, not spaces), but no,
the build is stil broken.

> By the way, what switches are you using to configure?

See : http://ftp.educoo.org/home/ApacheOpenOffice.org/native_svg/
my_configure_windows_xp.txt

Is there something wrong ?

> AFAIK those API tests are not built in a default build (though I
> might be wrong).

In fact, I was close to disable these tests (I'm impatient to test on
windows too  ;-)

Regards,
Eric

--