incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [www][announce] Beginning the Website DNS Migration in 1 Day
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 19:09:08 GMT
I think that a lot of these are from people who were in the Kenai site when their DNS changed.

For example: /branding/kenai/stylesheets/style_kenai.css?20111216.8cc5bc9

Not much to do there. Sooner or later they'll refresh / reload.

A certain percentage are from bad links in the site - often these seem to be from native language
sites. I'll look into that later.

Regards,
Dave

*.openoffice.org subdomains to the website as hosted at ooo-site.apache.org.

Focus. I have made changes to the podling site in preparation.

There should be Community FAQs!

mailing list to the main news at http://ooo-site.apache.org/

the DNS IP changes for *.openoffice.org in 24 hours.