incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Janík <Pa...@Janik.cz>
Subject Re: Build braker in drawinglayer
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 22:11:19 GMT
>> I put up not-to-be-applied (but self explanatory) patch for WaE clean drawing layer
at:

>> http://tmp.janik.cz/AOOo/drawinglayer-WaE.diff
>>
>> It also contains patch from #i110731#.
> There is realy a problem. I use the same GCC as you and I run in the same problem again
today evening. So thanks to you for fixing this.

I did not fixed them. The patch can be used temporarily and shows all places that need some
love.

The next module is svgio which has more similar problems (looks like our gcc is a bit picky
;-):

cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/svgcharacternode.cxx: In
member function ‘void svgio::svgreader::SvgTextPositions::parseTextPositionAttributes(const
rtl::OUString&, svgio::svgreader::SVGToken, const rtl::OUString&)’:
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/svgcharacternode.cxx:54:
warning: enumeration value ‘SVGTokenUnknown’ not handled in switch
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/svgcharacternode.cxx:54:
warning: enumeration value ‘SVGTokenWidth’ not handled in switch
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/svgcharacternode.cxx:54:
warning: enumeration value ‘SVGTokenText’ not handled in switch
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/svgcharacternode.cxx:54:
warning: enumeration value ‘SVGTokenLast’ not handled in switch
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/svgcharacternode.cxx: At
global scope:
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/svgcharacternode.cxx:51:
warning: unused parameter ‘rTokenName’
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/svgcharacternode.cxx:184:
warning: unused parameter ‘nCount’
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/svgcharacternode.cxx:184:
warning: unused parameter ‘nIndex’
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/svgcharacternode.cxx:184:
warning: unused parameter ‘nLength’
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/svgcharacternode.cxx: In
member function ‘drawinglayer::primitive2d::TextSimplePortionPrimitive2D* svgio::svgreader::SvgCharacterNode::createSimpleTextPrimitive(svgio::svgreader::SvgTextPosition&,
const svgio::svgreader::SvgStyleAttributes&) const’:
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/svgcharacternode.cxx:350:
warning: enumeration value ‘TextAnchor_notset’ not handled in switch

--
Pavel Janík