incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject i112141 - Reintroduce color codes for mime type icons
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2011 17:29:42 GMT
Hello *,

you can find unofficial, untested and unstable builds
in http://people.apache.org/~arielch/packages/
Unfortunately, the only way to really test this is installing AOO system
wide, overriding your current installation in order to test
desktop/system integration; so anyone willing to test this, will have to
reinstall the stable version afterwards.

Note: a friend reported that installing only the Spanish language pack
on Windows 7 didn't enable the language to be selected on the Options
dialog, he had to install another language pack and only then both
appeared in the list box (I didn't try this, so I can't confirm it).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina