incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gnumake4 integration (was: Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces")
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:31:36 GMT
Hi there,

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 08:33:47AM +0100, eric b wrote:
> >>It looks like the IP Clearance stuff is under control so I would
> >>like to move completely to a development branch if you guys
> >>create it.
> >>
> >>I also suspect the FreeBSD port will need adjustments for the
> >>new gnumake stuff.
> >
> >I have finished building on Fedora 16 64 bits, and fixing some
> >issues. I started building on WinXP (a VM, so it takes 5 hrs).
> >
> >I'm not sure if the gnumake4 integration should be moved to a
> >feature branch.
>

> Please use a feature branch

I'm going to create a feature branch, named gbuild (I won't follow the
apache-id naming schema, because this was not my work, nor am I going to
be the only one committing code to it).
I'll apply the set of patches here
http://people.apache.org/~arielch/gbuild-13-12-2011/
except
http://people.apache.org/~arielch/gbuild-13-12-2011/9999-gbuild-convert-lingucomponent.patch
that didn't get very well on Windows.

Question: shall I copy the whole trunk on the branch or only trunk/main?

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina