incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianluca Turconi <pub...@letturefantastiche.com>
Subject Re: old colored vs new monochrome icons
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:43:00 GMT
Il giorno Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:24:16 -0500
Louis Suárez-Potts <lsuarezpotts@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi, Gianluca,
> It's a pleasure to see you here again….

Hi, Louis!

Ten years passed away and we are still talking about OO. :-P

> Again, I think we have tabula rasa. But I also think that, as Rob
> reiterates, let's be expeditious and pragmatic, meaning that we may go
> for absolutely new things that do real justice to a renaissance
> (bright colour coupled with math married to technology enabling
> individual property) but I would suggest that for now we simply
> improve the colour. And then plan for a 4.0 or 3.5 better world.

I agree as I've replied to Rob.

Indeed, we already have a volunteer (Pedro) that wants to do the short
term work. ;-)

Ciao,

Gianluca
--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: