incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianluca Turconi <pub...@letturefantastiche.com>
Subject Re: old colored vs new monochrome icons
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:39:57 GMT
Il giorno Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:26:02 -0500
Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> ha scritto:

> The problem is a hard-to-change default is a control issue.  And all
> control issues are ultimately political.  I'm suggesting that we turn
> this into a trivial technical issue and let the user choose, rather
> than you and me.

I understand your point. Then a double-way solution should be
implemented:

a) short term solution (for which Pedro volunteered): bring back some
color in AOO icons;

b) medium term solution: a skinable AOO

Regards,

Gianluca
--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: