incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianluca Turconi <>
Subject Re: old colored vs new monochrome icons
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:04:50 GMT
Il giorno Wed, 14 Dec 2011 08:58:50 -0500
Rob Weir <> ha scritto:

> So instead of fighting for control of the default icon set, think
> about making this flexible.  What if AOO was "skinable" via
> extensions?

From my experience, the default icon set is what average user
mostly utilize.

Same thing for any option.

Skinability would be a great addition, but a decision on the default
AOO icon set has to be done.

And, AFAIK, users like colors on default.

Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale:

View raw message