incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openofficeorg-nightly
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:48:48 GMT
On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 03:24:29PM +0100, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 12/14/11 3:14 PM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> >Hi guys;
> >Sorry for the breakage (again).
> >
> >I understand the image(s) in that directory are trademarkedso it has to go out before
the release.
> >I thought we had removed everything related to BrOffice
> >already bur there is still some of that in
> >ooo_custom_images/prj/*.lst
> >
> >There may still be more in the installer set and it's
> >something that I can't verify in my local build so I will
> >revert the removal and open a bugzilla issue about it for
> >someone else to play with.
>
> no please don't do that. It will cause even more confusion. I think
> Ariel has already found the problem and has fixed it.
>
> If we encounter more problems then let us fix them. In this specific
> case we want remove this dependencies and reverting earlier changes
> doesn't help us.

For what I could understand (oh, we miss an updated OpenGrok!) that
module does not need to be built anymore; it only delivered that
broffice_nologo zip file:

http://svn.services.openoffice.org/opengrok/xref/OOO340_m0/ooo_custom_images/prj/d.lst

so it has to be removed from instsetoo_native build.lst.
The folder must be keept there, it is referenced in

desktop/zipintro/makefile.mk
packimages/pack/makefile.mk

for stuff not related to broffice at all:

http://svn.services.openoffice.org/opengrok/xref/OOO340_m0/desktop/zipintro/makefile.mk
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/opengrok/xref/OOO340_m0/packimages/pack/makefile.mk

In short, I tried:
* empty ooo_custom_images/prj/build.lst
* empty ooo_custom_images/prj/d.lst
* remove ooo_custom_images from instsetoo_native/prj/build.lst
*  ""         ""            ""  solenv/config/sooo340.ini (this looks obsolete anyway).

I'll let you know if this worked when the build finishes.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina