incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Native support of the SVG graphic format in Apache OpenOffice.org
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:34:43 GMT
Hi Eric, *

On Sun, Dec 04, 2011 at 09:47:53PM +0100, eric b wrote:
> The log says :
> /cygdrive/e/apache_ooo/svgreplacement/main/toolkit/
> JunitTest_toolkit_unoapi.mk:28: *** Malformed target-specific
> variable definition.  Stop.

quite strange after updating cygwin, I'm getting the same error:

cd .. && make  -r -j3
/cygdrive/y/apache/trunk/main/unoxml/JunitTest_unoxml_complex.mk:28: ***
Malformed target-specific variable definition.  Stop.
dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'

it only happens with the complex API test(s); singular because this is
the only one in the whole source tree, but testing the gnumake4 - and
some other CWS, that introduce several new complex API tests, they all
break. Quite strange because they work ok on Linux.

cygwin's make version is:

$ make -v
GNU Make 3.82.90
Built for i686-pc-cygwin

I'll try the one mentioned by Michael Stahl.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina