incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The guide to produce AOO help pages
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:09:34 GMT

Hi Jing Bai,

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 01:27:44PM +0800, Jing Bai wrote:
> Does anyone have the guide on how to produce help in xhp format. Is there

you can find information about the format on:

http://documentation.openoffice.org/online_help/
http://documentation.openoffice.org/online_help/OOo2HelpAuthoring.pdf

Information about help in/as extensions:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Help_Content

> any good editing tools for that? Thanks!

there is a filter and a set of macros in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/helpauthoring
AFAIK the extension is not built, so you have to zip that folder's
content into an .oxt file and install it with the extension manager.
I'm not sure if it will work because I didn't try it.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina