incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianluca Turconi <pub...@letturefantastiche.com>
Subject Re: Legacy openoffice.org email addresses in the legacy website
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 08:16:31 GMT
Il giorno Thu, 08 Dec 2011 21:22:37 +0100
Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@openoffice.org> ha scritto:

> These addresses are used by individuals from the Italian community
> and (except mine) they appear in the Italian site only. I contacted
> all of them and we will take care of replacing them on the web pages,
> as well as checking what happened to the "luctur" alias (that was
> used by Gianluca, as he wrote), but should be currently unused.

Please, double check the cancellation of the luctur alias because I
still receive few spam messages from that address through the account
that was tied to the alias, but I don't know whether the alias is still
active or the spammer's database is not updated. ;-)

Regards,

Gianluca
--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: