incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Native support of the SVG graphic format in Apache OpenOffice.org
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 21:08:30 GMT
Hi Eric,

On Sun, Dec 04, 2011 at 09:47:53PM +0100, eric b wrote:
> The log says :
> /cygdrive/e/apache_ooo/svgreplacement/main/toolkit/
> JunitTest_toolkit_unoapi.mk:28: *** Malformed target-specific
> variable definition.  Stop.

I see. Sure it's a merging issue on Armin's branch, because on trunk
that API test builds fine.

> >Last build breaker I've seen has been found by Andrew, in ucpp.
> >You can see it in a clean build, if you do build --all in ucpp.
> >

> Sorry, do you mean  cppu ?  Looks ok so far.

no, ucpp, introduced by 118568: replace license incompatible lcc with
ucpp

> >On the other hand, I've experienced some random crashes with
> >cygwin's make, again unrelated to source code changes.
> >

> We should collect such information, and maintain some wiki page :
> Windows is 90% of our users, and we cannot fail.
>
> Anyway I think I really got toolkit build breaker in toolkit.
>

> Maybe my fault ... well ... I'll have a deeper look.

looking at that line both in Armin's branch and trunk, the look alike:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/branches/alg/svgreplacement/main/toolkit/JunitTest_toolkit_unoapi.mk?revision=1205420&view=markup#l28
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/toolkit/JunitTest_toolkit_unoapi.mk?revision=1162288&view=markup#l28

it looks like a merging issue.
By the way, what switches are you using to configure? AFAIK those API
tests are not built in a default build (though I might be wrong).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina