incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Native support of the SVG graphic format in Apache OpenOffice.org
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:27:08 GMT
On Sun, Dec 04, 2011 at 07:14:26PM +0100, eric b wrote:
> P.S. : I got Mac Intel versions for testing purpose. Contact me in
> private if you are interested. Windows build should follow, but
> somebody seriously broken the build (probably yet another gnumake4
> mess)

nobody has integrated anything from cws gnumake4. You can look at
the history of solenv/gbuild files, and changes there have been rather
small. So your build is broken due to other reasons.

Last build breaker I've seen has been found by Andrew, in ucpp. You can
see it in a clean build, if you do build --all in ucpp.
On the other hand, I've experienced some random crashes with cygwin's
make, again unrelated to source code changes.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina