incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Re: Is it time for a build machine?
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 07:12:09 GMT
Hi Pedro,

On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 07:09:57PM -0800, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Hi Andrew and guys;
> By the place where the automated build is failing I think this
> was caused by the BrOffice removal:

may be not, the buildbot is failing since rev 1206967 according

> but instead of reverting I would prefer we take this chance
> to find out how to get useful information from the build
> (a log).

Sure this breaks in every platform:

dmake:  line 231:  Error: -- Missing targets or attributes in rule

by removing broffice_$i from

$(foreach,i,$(alllangiso) broffice_$i) : $$@{$(PKGFORMAT:^".")}

you are creating a target for every language (en-US the default) that
does not exist. Instead of broffice_en-US you get en-US.
You should remove the whole target.

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

View raw message