incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Native support of the SVG graphic format in Apache OpenOffice.org
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:47:53 GMT
Hi Ariel,

Le 4 déc. 11 à 21:27, Ariel Constenla-Haile a écrit :

> On Sun, Dec 04, 2011 at 07:14:26PM +0100, eric b wrote:
>> P.S. : I got Mac Intel versions for testing purpose. Contact me in
>> private if you are interested. Windows build should follow, but
>> somebody seriously broken the build (probably yet another gnumake4
>> mess)
>
> nobody has integrated anything from cws gnumake4.

The log says :
/cygdrive/e/apache_ooo/svgreplacement/main/toolkit/
JunitTest_toolkit_unoapi.mk:28: *** Malformed target-specific
variable definition.  Stop.

It was perfectly building on Windows recently, excepted some
missing .tar.gz (I workarounded since)

If I can : I'm builsing on Windows since more than 2 years, and I
tested Apache OpenOffice.org since the beginning.

> You can look at the history of solenv/gbuild files, and changes
> there have been rather small. So your build is broken due to other
> reasons.

Well, I'll continue to search, but reading the log (and see dmake or
build is no longer usable), looks more to a gmake issue.

The build is not broken on Mac OS X, but is on Windows.

> Last build breaker I've seen has been found by Andrew, in ucpp. You
> can see it in a clean build, if you do build --all in ucpp.

Sorry, do you mean  cppu ?  Looks ok so far.

> On the other hand, I've experienced some random crashes with
> cygwin's make, again unrelated to source code changes.

We should collect such information, and maintain some wiki page :
Windows is 90% of our users, and we cannot fail.

Anyway I think I really got toolkit build breaker in toolkit.

Maybe my fault ... well ... I'll have a deeper look.

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə