incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Cleanup of Docs section of OOo wiki?
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 02:03:47 GMT

On Dec 17, 2011, at 8:40 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> Hi Jean,
>
> On Dec 17, 2011, at 8:12 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
>
>> Now that the OOo wiki has been migrated to Apache, is this a good time
>> for me to start cleaning up the Docs section? Specifically, removing
>> obsolete info (like references to Clayton and me as Docs Co-Leads and
>> some of the info in the orientation pages for contributors to Docs).
>
> Certainly. JFDI rules.
>

>> I could potentially do the same on the Docs portion of the migrated
>> OOo website, if it's ready for that sort of cleanup.
>
> I was going to ask for help with support in an email. I just uploaded a topbar with breadcrumbs
and navigation buttons on the top. It will take an hour for the changes to make it through
to http://ooo-site.apache.org/

Well maybe longer there seem to be issues, but Joe is on top of it. Everything worked in my
environment, but I do a local and not an svn build.

Regards,
Dave

> The download part is good.
>
> The http://ooo-site.apache.org/support/ and http://ooo-site.apache.org/documentation
do need attention. Your help is very timely. You should be able to edit the pages using the
Bookmarklet.  https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark - login with your apache.org id. (This is new
and looks very cool :-)