incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 02:15:33 GMT

On Dec 22, 2011, at 2:16 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> On 22/12/2011 Dave Fisher wrote:
>> Website migration is decoupled from the following other issues:
>> - Mailing List cutover. (ooo-site should avoid allowing users to subscribe to the
old lists.)
>> - @openoffice.org forwarder cut-off.
>> - openoffice.org ids and extensions and templates access.
>
> OK, so if I get correctly from this and the other messages we will still be able to moderate
legacy lists (actually, other volunteers do it much more often than I do) at http://openoffice.org/projects/it/lists/
(which is good) and you got some information about Extensions and Templates clarifying that
the authentication depends on http://openoffice.org/something and not on a to-be-migrated
subdomain, right?

I don't have that confirmation. Just that it makes sense from the clear distinction - show
me where extensions.services.oo.o does its login now.

Or, maybe Gavin or Joe can say.

Regards,
Dave