incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Rationalizing two OpenOffice websites
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 01:32:45 GMT

On Dec 11, 2011, at 5:17 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Why don't you just decide to make the current ooo-site live,
> and tell infra to change dns for www.openoffice.org to point
> at it?

There is an outstanding question about exactly how the extensions and templates authenticate
users. It is being investigated.

Also the subdomain map needs to be built.

> I've made some performance enhancements to the CMS today so
> web checkouts will only take a few seconds as opposed to 30min.

That's wonderful!

> Also I will be working on your site's build because it is in a
> terrible state, but that will take more time.

Too much was committed at once.

So, we don't collide let me know if you are working with templates or lib, I am (or was) about
to play with that part. I am really effin, tired of being yelled at at repeatedly by Rob.

When I'm done with my plan nearly every html file in ooo-site will be updated, how do you
want to co-ordinate that?

Regards,
Dave