incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [www][announce] Beginning the Website DNS Migration in 1 Day
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:19:21 GMT
And we're broadcasting live- looks like
this is going to add an additional 8M hits
a day to our server- well within its
capabilities.

subdomains to the website as hosted at ooo-site.apache.org.

made changes to the podling site in preparation.

to the main news at http://ooo-site.apache.org/

Feel free.

changes for *.openoffice.org in 24 hours.