incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Holiday Greetings...
Date Sun, 25 Dec 2011 23:44:10 GMT
On Sun, 2011-12-25 at 23:38 +0100, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> HI Drew,
>
> On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 9:00 PM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 2011-12-25 at 14:42 -0500, drew wrote:
> >>
> >> soHappyHoliday2011.mp4
> > http://youtu.be/J84WQtbcZ1s?hd=1
>
> "Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany because it may
> contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music
> rights.
> Sorry about that."
>
> Too bad...

Drat - Youtube sent an email saying it would be available world wide
with a link in the youtube page to the amazon purchase page for the
soundtrack, from a upload proof before setting it public - seemed a very
civilized way to handle fair use, to me....arrrgh, oh well.

There is more then one way to skin a cat - besides there is a type on
the final screen - I suppose you can't, always, fight city hall -
soundtrack 2 perhaps, and I see a typo in the credits..I'm too old for
those all night'rs anymore.

then again you could grab a copy, type and all, at
http://lo-portal.us/video/soHappyHoliday2011.mp4

till then.

//drew