incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:09:28 GMT
Well I recommend we start with simply
switching over www.openoffice.org,
which can be done anytime.  Once that
has been sorted, we can do 2-3 others
just to ensure the rewrite rule works,
then the rest.

>________________________________

need to do some research this evening.

>What timing works for you for the switchover?
>
>Regards,
>Dave
>

>>> ________________________________

on all of those lists and their OO.o-hosted archives?

>>> Certainly. I have not focused on the ML switchover. Kay and Rob were working
on it and I only have so much bandwidth.

>>> Regards,
>>> Dave

we care? I don't. Who will change the site and how? Should it be before the migration or after?

The display is different depending on whether I am logged-in or not and when I am logged-in
the display is different for lists I am subscribed to than ones that I am not subscribed to.

for review before migration. There are several last issues for people to review.

a different migration for another discussion.

adjusting /mail_lists.html, I am asking for someone else to JFDI. Is that you? I'll certainly
help you tomorrow.

now. Try ooo-site.staging.apache.org/.