incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 18:59:00 GMT
Why does one have to do with the other?
We are not cutting over the MX record for
openoffice.org now are we?

>________________________________

of those lists and their OO.o-hosted archives?

>Certainly. I have not focused on the ML switchover. Kay and Rob were working on it and
I only have so much bandwidth.

>Regards,
>Dave
>

>> - Dennis

I don't. Who will change the site and how? Should it be before the migration or after?

>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>
>> On Dec 22, 2011, at 12:17 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>>
>>> I don't see any ooo-site/trunk/content/projects/www/lists at all.
>>>
>>> I am at a loss to know how I might be helpful in that respect.
>>>
>>> It looks like dynamically-generated content when I go to <http://openoffice.org/projects/www/lists>.
The display is different depending on whether I am logged-in or not and when I am logged-in
the display is different for lists I am subscribed to than ones that I am not subscribed to.

>>> - Dennis

before migration. There are several last issues for people to review.

Please help.

migration for another discussion.

>>> Yes. Managing lists certainly differs, it is Apache. I spent no time adjusting
/mail_lists.html, I am asking for someone else to JFDI. Is that you? I'll certainly help you
tomorrow.

>>> This touched on point (5) - Where are the archives?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Dave
>>>
>>> PS. This last publish was large and is taking longer than expected. For now.
Try ooo-site.staging.apache.org/.