incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1220324 - in /incubator/ooo/trunk/main/default_images/introabout: about.png intro.png
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 03:25:46 GMT
Hi Ariel;

--- Sab 17/12/11, Ariel Constenla-Haile  ha scritto:
> > Author: pfg
> > Date: Sun Dec 18 02:16:34 2011
> > New Revision: 1220324

> > Log:
> > An unprofessional attempt to update some logos.
>
> then I'm not sure if this should be done in trunk.
> I guess the nightly build will look unprofessional too.

No, i don't think it will.

I only added the Apache Incubator logo in an empty corner,
something that should've been done long ago.

It is unprofessional in that it should've gone much further,
effectively rebranding OpenOffice.org to "Apache OpenOffice",
something that I will leave to true graphic professionals.

So .. when is that logo contest starting? ;-).

Pedro.