incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gnumake4 integration (was: Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces")
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 04:10:55 GMT
Hi Ariel;

--- Ven 16/12/11, Ariel Constenla-Haile <arielch@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm going to create a feature branch, named gbuild (I won't
> follow the apache-id naming schema, because this was not
> my work, nor am I going to be the only one committing code
> to it).

And as I said I'll gladly move there and check the FreeBSD
required changes.

> I'll apply the set of patches here
> http://people.apache.org/~arielch/gbuild-13-12-2011/
> except
> http://people.apache.org/~arielch/gbuild-13-12-2011/9999-gbuild-convert-lingucomponent.patch
> that didn't get very well on Windows.

FWIW,

I noticed there is this change on the gnumake4 branch:

vcl2gnumake: #i116588# move vcl to gbuild (step 1, linux)
http://hg.services.openoffice.org/cws/gnumake4/rev/373f4b04c6b8

but it's not on your list, maybe I missed it.

> Question: shall I copy the whole trunk on the branch or
> only trunk/main?

main is enough.

cheers,

Pedro.