incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: old colored vs new monochrome icons
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 19:54:34 GMT
--- Gio 15/12/11, Marcus (OOo) ha scritto:

> However, I still don't see a reason to delete the b/w
> icons. Nothing has to be done. The bitmaps are there,
> they get into builds, when we have
> these icons colored then they become the default and the
> b/w can be chosen manually.

Nothing dies in SVN :).
One reason to bring in the old icons would be indeed
to have them in subversion and not have to go looking
for them somewhere else so unless someone implements
a switch they could go in where they were before
they were removed.

My idea, though, is first to attempt to color the new
icons:

Writer  --> keeps the blue tag
Calc    --> green
Impress --> orange
Base    --> red

I haven't yet found a graphic package that I find really
comfortable with so this will have to wait a bit more.

cheers,

Pedro.