incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configure and category B
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 15:37:25 GMT
Hi;

--- Gio 15/12/11, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> ha scritto:

> This is a good start, and thanks, Pedro, for reaching out
> to them.
> But we'll need more than a private email to make this
> suitable for inclusion in default source releases.

I am aware of this.

I just brought the matter here because we should be
planning to update the bsh tarball and it's corresponding
patch to the latest version so that we don't have
unexpected surprises later on.

While here:

The patch for beanshell and others, carries a Makefile
with an LGPL header: these should all be updated.

In ucpp we are using already an AL2 header: perhaps
I am naive but we should probably not use any license
headers for files in patches and assume they are under
the same license as the upstream code.

cheers,

Pedro.