incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configure and category B
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 18:11:44 GMT
Hi Andre;

Concerning beanshell, I asked the copyright owner last
week and I got this answer:

"Sorry we have taken so long. I hope to get to this the
weekend after next. In the meantime please consider the
codebase to be available under the Apache license."

Don't know how this affects your plans ;).

cheers,

Pedro.