incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Rationalizing two OpenOffice websites
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 01:17:53 GMT
Why don't you just decide to make the current ooo-site live,
and tell infra to change dns for www.openoffice.org to point
at it?

I've made some performance enhancements to the CMS today so
web checkouts will only take a few seconds as opposed to 30min.

Also I will be working on your site's build because it is in a
terrible state, but that will take more time.