incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Aoo logo draft
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 23:51:03 GMT
On Fri, 2011-12-02 at 08:53 -0500, Rob Weir wrote:
> cc'ing the marketing list.
>
> -Rob

Thank you

> On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 12:59 AM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > Well, given the vote on a name and after reading through the thread on
> > branding it sounded like a good moment to put a (interim maybe) logo
> > proposal together.

Alright - given this started on the dev list I will reply to both
-- for replies to this email how about we stick to the mktg list then

After reading over the good comments in the emails - and brooding, for
only a few minutes :) went one more the cycle of tweaking and feel
pretty good about stopping for the day.

> > Put a couple of hours to same this evening and uploaded where I stopped,
> > to the wiki:

Updated the files on the wiki..
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOOLogo+proposal

Weill look forward to comments on this for use tomorrow.

//drew