incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is it time for a build machine?
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 15:01:09 GMT
Hello;

--- Ven 2/12/11, J├╝rgen Schmidt ha scritto:
> > You should remove the whole target.
> >
> i stumbled over the same problem and have already checked
> in a fix.
> There were some more place where broffice was referenced
> and have
> cleaned up this.
>
> Maybe we can agree that we build at least on one platform
> before we commit changes ;-)

Yup, this is a definite consequence of my build not getting
that far (yet). We do have some patches now to complete the
build but they are not in commitable shape. I think I
will go on vacations until the gnumake4 cws is committed.

In other words: I will unsubscribe from the list and rest
for a while :).

cheers,

Pedro.