incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject R: Aoo logo draft
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 14:53:11 GMT
Hi Drew;

I thought about something similar but I was not brave
enough to put it together ;). Thanks!!

This is typically "bikeshed" material:

1) Since the "ff"s are together and the "i" has an
additional space it actually looks like it says
"Off ice".
2)I would prefer "Apache" in the Upper left corner,
but still not touching the Seagulls.
3) I think the blue should be darker.
4) I think we should include the M+ font in
   OpenOffice
5) I think I criticize too much and that's easy
when I don't really do the work ;).

Thanks again!

Pedro.