incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Aoo logo draft
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 08:31:45 GMT
Howdy Eric,

On Fri, 2011-12-02 at 08:52 +0100, eric b wrote:
> Apologies, I forgot :
>
> Thank you very much for your proposal
<snip>
Your welcome and thanks also.

> Instead of changing everything, I'd suggest to define a complete
> graphic chart ? I mean new colors, new applications logos, and so
> on : invite Designers, and people who have ideas to participate.

hmm, my take on the conversation was that there was a user for a graphic
specific to the project and not necessarily to the product, so that is
what was in my head when prompted.

So with specifics to the graphic I whipped up, one thing I'm not
satisfied with is the color change to the text 'Open' I'll work on that
later today.

In general, I believe you are absolutely correct this project would
benefit from some 'real' designer(s) getting involved. (maybe this will
help spur some one..)

For specific elements of the application changing, including the logo
used there, this proposal does not mean I think they should be changed,
at least not at the moment - that level of change would, IMO, best be
held off on till some of the above human resources speak up.

Anyway, it's getting rather late now - will try to work on that color
issue after I get some sleep.

Best wishes,

//drew