incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Native support of the SVG graphic format in Apache OpenOffice.org
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 18:14:26 GMT
Hi,

After I tested awesome Armin's work on Mac OS X (build broken on
Windows due to gnumake issue) , I blogged about this nice feature to
come  :-)

Links :
Current blog entry : http://eric.bachard.org/news
Full link : http://eric.bachard.org/news/index.php?post/2011/12/03/In-
progress-%3A-native-support-of-the-SVG-graphic-format-in-Apache-
OpenOffice.org

Thanks in advance to spread the word !

Eric Bachard

P.S. : I got Mac Intel versions for testing purpose. Contact me in
private if you are interested. Windows build should follow, but
somebody seriously broken the build (probably yet another gnumake4 mess)

--
qɔᴉɹə
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news