incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Rationalizing two OpenOffice websites
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:41:00 GMT

On Dec 11, 2011, at 6:03 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> On 28/11/2011 Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>> ps. Andrea, please do link the document in the new site :).
>
> Done some days ago in revision 1212124, but it doesn't show up on the live instance.
And actually I can't see the previous commit by you either (revision 1203948), so I'm probably
looking at the wrong pages or I didn't trigger some update procedure.

> My revision 1212124 modified the SVN file
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/it/doc/manuali/index.html
> and I expected the new guide ("Guida al DataPilot") to appear in
> http://ooo-site.apache.org/it/doc/manuali/index.html
>
> Similarly, Pedro's revision 1203948 modified
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/it/contribuire/legale.html
> but I don't see the change (Protezione dei Dati su Apache OpenOffice) at
> http://ooo-site.apache.org/it/contribuire/legale.html
>
> Should I use a different URL?

Try http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/

The publish step has not been applied. It is going to be huge and we need to co-ordinate w/Infrastructure.
I expected to get to wrapping last week. I plan some work today. Depending on that someone
should co-ordinate the publish step for ooo-site with Infrastructure.

Regards,
Dave