incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Pootle (was Re: About the Former Native Language projects)
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:49:08 GMT

We do not have any folks outside of the ASF on our servers. If any of the
translate folks are committers then fine we can see what we can do there,
though I do feel it has been configured with care and is appropriate for our
needs.

As a translate expert please share your thoughts on what you feel needs
doing
to help improve the Pootle Server.

In fact I Do have a question for you, is it possible to get the current OOo
translations
migrated over into this instance or would it be too much work ? (and without
affecting the other projects or our configuration.)

And another question I asked on IRC the other day but no -one seemed to
know,
can there be support for groups - would be much easier to integrate better
with
LDAP if there were support for groups.

(Feel free to take that last question off list or ask me to file an issue as
appropriate.)

Thanks

Gav...