incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Support page of website - work planned
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 01:00:35 GMT

I believe this is a CTR project (Commit then Review) , and each edit results
is a commit
log message so unless it is a major policy change or something you really
are unsure of,
I would just go ahead and do the work. Folks will shout if they spot
anything they think
warrants further discussion.

Thanks

Gav...