incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Time for the ASF to send an Open Letter?
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:25:58 GMT
Does that include converters and commercial offerings that have embedded support for ODF consumption
and production?  (I suppose if Symphony is in that diagram, the answer is yes at least for
embedded support.)

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Gardler [mailto:rgardler@opendirective.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 09:25
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Time for the ASF to send an Open Letter?

[ ... ]

I don't want to get into marking territory, comparing size, arguing over
who is better or more active or inactive or whatever. I want facts, nothing
more. Just an alphabetised list of all projects that consume and/or produce
ODF would be ideal.

Anything along those lines would be very much appreciated.

Ross