incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: old colored vs new monochrome icons
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 02:16:25 GMT
Don, thank you very much.

After I extracted the tar.gz, I added your HTML page to the images folder and it works just
fine.

 - Dennis

PS: The attachment only came through on the copy to me.  The copy to the list doesn't have
it.

PPS: I'll add the largest PNGs to Drew's page on the logos and icons.  My browser doesn't
display icon files either.

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Whytock [mailto:dwhytock@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 10:51
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org; dennis.hamilton@acm.org
Subject: Re: old colored vs new monochrome icons

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> That is no help for simply wanting to see what the icons look like.
>
> I see a file with an incredible number of icons in it and I don't want to have to decode
a patch to figure out what is happening.  I just want to know what the intended result is.

> What is an easy way for us all to be on the same page with regard to the result without
being plugged into the code base?

> Please.
>
>  - Dennis

I threw together the attached file, that at least shows all the icons
and their filenames and paths, if you untar the image tar and stick
the file in the images directory.  Someone could throw this up on a
site somewhere.  The path includes things like "old/default_images/"
and "cur/default_images/", so you at least know what you're looking
at.

My version of IE doesn't show .icns files.

Don