incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Now available: Apache OpenOffice Announcement List
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:59:28 GMT
I just subscribed and everything worked.

You may need to check your spam or junk mail folder for the echo message.

Also, the spam filter at the list service may have dropped your request for some reason.
Check for a bounce message of some sort.

And yes, try again.

The response might not be immediate for some reason.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco A.G.Pinto [mailto:marcoagpinto@mail.telepac.pt]
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 03:12
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Now available: Apache OpenOffice Announcement List

Hello!!!

Last night I sent a blank e-mail to the address to subscribe but I didn't receive any confirmation
mail.

Should I resend?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
         >Marco A.G.Pinto
	is a low-volume list which will be used to announce the availability
	of OpenOffice betas and releases, to issue security bulletins, and to
	report similar relevant information.  This is not a discussion list.
	It will be used only for authoritative announcements regarding Apache
	OpenOffice.

	We encourage all OpenOffice users and other interested parties to
	subscribe to this list by following these steps:

	1) Send an email to:   ooo-announce-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

	2) Wait a few minutes and then check your inbox for a confirmation email.

	3) Respond to the confirmation email

	(If you ever want to unsubscribe, send an email to:
	confirmation email.)

	More information on this list, and other Apache OpenOffice project
	lists can be found here: