incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [code] Notes on the Windows version
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:46:25 GMT
Thanks for these.

I have a complete set of screen captures heading for the OOOUSERS Wiki and that can be annotated
with all of the findings, known changes needed, etc.

I will finish that today in UTC-0800 now that I have image-uploading working correctly and
various observations and suggestions can be added in.  These can be updated as new builds
make changes too.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: eric b [mailto:eric.bachard@free.fr]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 09:24
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [code] Notes on the Windows version

Hello the list,

Here is a copy-paste of some notes I wrote for the Windows version.
If I remember correctly, there are some Oracle traces remaining,
mostly when using the MSI.

Notes about the Windows version :

1) MS Installer :

The following icons need to be modified/removed

ooobanner.bmp
ooobitmap.bmp
ooosdkbanner.bmp

3) These icon names are used in : instsetoo_native/util/openoffice.lst
e.g. can we create new icons, and change the names ?

4) Still mandatory

Replace the Logo containing Oracle.
Location:  ooo_custom_images

5) Survey : appears when uninstalling

Do we keep the survey  thing ?
Location in the code : setup_native/source/win32/customactions/
relnotes/relnotes.cxx
If to be removed, we can add : +remove the stuff about
ShowSurveyAfter in scp2  ?

6)  + what I forgot ... (please complete)

Thanks in advance !!

Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə