incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Rationalizing two OpenOffice websites
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 00:00:15 GMT

   4. And I have had nothing whatsoever to do with any extended duration of this particular
thread.  Although thanks for the inviting mention.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 12:06
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Rationalizing two OpenOffice websites

[ ... ]

Again, the ability to edit absent the ability to publish, is not going
to encourage effective collaboration.

Let's get to "release early and often" on the website.  Waiting months
for the ability to publish is not healthy for the community.

So what is the least that is required technically to make this live?
We can deal with your and Dennis's 6 month long debate about terms of
use later.

[ ... ]