incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dario" <mc6...@mclink.it>
Subject Component XML passive registration
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:40:56 GMT
Hi,

while building the os2 code in current tree, I sometimes see errors
like

Trace 0/1: "osl_openFile(3, readonly) =>
F:\rd\OOo\asf\main\solver\340\os2gcci.p
ro\xml\ure\services.rdb"
Trace 0/1: "osl_closeFile(3) =>
F:\rd\OOo\asf\main\solver\340\os2gcci.pro\xml\ur
e\services.rdb"
Trace 0/1: "OStoreSuperBlockPage::verify(): double failure.

when accessing xml services rdb files. After some research, I
discovered that now UNO components have passive registration, and they
write a xml file instead of old binary format.

But in os2 port it seems that reading xml files does not work.

Where should I look to enable xml also here? xmlreader is build, and
also the other xml tools.

TIA

--
Bye,