incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianluca Turconi" <pub...@letturefantastiche.com>
Subject Re: [CODE] issue 118594: IP clearance: Remove MySQL C++ connector
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:44:26 GMT
In data 14 novembre 2011 alle ore 12:02:18, Andre Fischer <af@a-w-f.de> ha
scritto:

> Good point.  I have added messages for the libraries that I have been
> working on.

This topic may worth a standalone thread in this mailing list, so that all
devs know the existence of such issue on bugzilla.

For example, I've seen messages about removing GUI icons and other things,
already occurred, that are not listed in that bug report.

Regards,

Gianluca
--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza, fantasy,
horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: