incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Stahl <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces"
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 23:04:24 GMT
hi Ariel,

On 23.11.2011 17:16, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 08:08:21AM -0800, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>> FWIW, Michael Stahl had these CWSs in the pipeline, I hope
>> he or someone else finds the time to merge them into some
>> branch:
>

>> gnumake4
>

> I started working in this one. I took the apply-per-commmit approach
> (I did one big diff but was very error prone). They are ca. 180 commits,
> may be I'll finish by next Monday dedicating 2 hrs per day.

uhm, i kind of already have re-based that onto OOO340m1 some time in
August, and am sitting on 150 or so patches that are basically just
waiting for the 3.4 branch off so they can go into trunk.  well i guess
they need to be re-based again because of the changes to the build system
in AOOo.

if you are impatient :) then i can mail them to you or something, no need
to re-invent the wheel here (but somehow i get the feeling that AOOo is
all about re-inventing wheels...)

regards,
 michael