incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces"
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:48:14 GMT
	Hi *,

I have now started to add my cwses to branches, at least the long
lasting ones. I have not created a cws directory since there already was
a /branches directory, so no need to work besides conventions others
might be used to.

I have added a directory to /branches and then copied the trunc to the
cwses I wanted to create, thus there is now

/branches/alg/svgreplacement
/branches/alg/aw080

in place. I'm just co'ing these and will then add my changes.

@eric: It will soon be possible to take a look at svg replacement :-)