incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Solve SVG visualization without cairo and librsvg
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:45:35 GMT
	Hi eric,

On 16.11.2011 07:30, eric b wrote:
> Le 11 nov. 11 à 11:27, Armin Le Grand a écrit :
>
>> Hi *,
>>

> Hi Armin,
>

>> to keep all of you up to date, I'm making good progress with the
>> planned svg replacement with an own interpreter.
>

> You mean you are implementing native svg inside OOo ?

Exactly, and I'm making good progress. It's an interpreter which
converts SVG to a sequence of primitives, the new graphic
representations used internally for newest stuff.

>> Due to the IP clearance process I have now prepared an early patch to
[..]
> need)

You are more than welcome. I'm not sure how do do that, though. Should I
commit the current version in a branch already? It's not finished yet,
not in a form to commit it to trunk completely.