incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Thurgood <alex.thurg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Report Builder extension (was Re: [proposal] development for the first AOO release)
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:53:12 GMT
Le 09/11/11 17:19, Pedro Giffuni a écrit :

Hi Pedro,

> My attempt to contact Pentaho concerning this extension
> produced no result. I consider this extension orphaned
> and I think it should be moved elsewhere out.

This is most unfortunate. Without a report building module of some kind,
all the database segment of users will change from OOo to something
else. Of course, there is still the built-in reportdesign module that
could be enhanced, but it is relatively unloved and I don't think
anything much has happened to it since the Pentaho integration into the
OOo source tree.

Alex