incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: URL redirection lost
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 21:37:07 GMT
Hi,

maybe someone can have a look at http://qa.openoffice.org/issuelinks.html

This page contains useful links for QA project members to query open
issues for each module. I believe such static query links can be
modified to match the Apache bugzilla. The CWS query forms were useful
as well but they rely on the EIS database what I'm not sure if it will
survive the infrastucture migration...

Kind regards, Joost

/ www.openoffice.org the following steps will do the trick:

> (1) Change the DNS zone for qa.openoffice.org to point to issues.apache.org.
>
> (2) Add qa.openoffice.org as an alias for issues.apache.org in its httpd.conf.
>
> (3) Then as Dennis suggested add a rewrite or redirection rule to the httpd.conf. This
converts urls with "qa.openoffice.org/issues" to "issues.apache.org/ooo".