incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ji Yan <ya...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Who knows Apache OO 3.4 Test Cases and Old Test Plan?
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:41:24 GMT

Is there any plan to migrate the manual test case from the disconnected
site to Apache?

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

IBM Lotus Symphony QE, FVT & Integration
IBM China Software Development LAB, Beijing
Tel: 86-10-82454393  Notes ID: Ji Yan/China/IBM
Fax: 86-10-82451161  Email: yanji@cn.ibm.com
2/F, 28,ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian
District Beijing P.R.China 100193